The colors of the symbol / logo are blue and gold on a white background.
The STAR symbolizes authority and the EYE in the symbol represents vigilance, the HANDCLASP friendship.
The DOUBLE CIRCLE binds the members in mutuality, the HERALDIC CENTER is the seal of Fort Pitt, Pennsylvania, to remind us where the order originated on May 14, 1915.
The LATIN MOTTO translated means:
"LAW is a SAFEGUARD of FREEDOM".
The subsequent charter in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania became effective on November 17, 1915.